There is a phrase which says Dress the way you want to be addressed’. Dressing aptly to the occasion not only boosts an individual’s self-confidence but also creates a positive demeanor. A creased shirt may fit for a partying occasion but outright inappropriate for business meeting. This is where clothes steamers come into picture as they give an instant make-over to your creased clothes. Clothes steamers are extremely friendly with garments as they do not scorch the garments unlike traditional ironing.
Without much ado let’s review the top 10 best clothes streamers.
- 10. Rowenta IS6200 Compact Valet Full Size Garment and Fabric Steamer with Foot Operated On-Off Switch, 1500-Watt, Blue
- 9. Conair Garment Steamer
- 8. PureSteam Duo Iron & Pressurized Garment Steamer – Heavy Duty 1600-Watt Power with 1 Liter Water Tank, Built-In Ironing Board, and Deluxe Garment Hanger with Clips
- 7. J-2000 Jiffy Garment Steamer with Plastic Steam Head, 120 Volt
- 6. Rowenta IS6202 Partner of Fashion Full Size Garment Steamer with Retractable Pole and Foot Operated On-Off Switch, 1500W, Purple
- 5. Steamfast SF-407 Fabric Steamer
- 4. Rowenta GS6020 Compact Valet Full Size Garment and Fabric Steamer with Foot Operated On-Off Switch, 1550-Watt, Blue
- 3. Steamfast SF-510 Fabric Steamer
- 2. Steamfast SF-520 Fabric Steamer with Insulated Hose and Clothes Hanger
- 1. Steam And Go Xsteam Master Professional Garment Steamer, Heavy Duty Powerful Fabric Steamer, 1500W, Red with Black
10. Rowenta IS6200 Compact Valet Full Size Garment and Fabric Steamer with Foot Operated On-Off Switch, 1500-Watt, Blue
Rowenta IS6200 is a powerful 1500-watt designed for steaming garments and household furnishings. The steamer comes with a tilt and roll’ mechanism with a height-adjustable telescopic pole. The extra-large removable transparent water tank of this garment steamer can hold 81-ounces of water which makes it capable enough to produce steam nonstop for an hour.
With its “tilt and roll” mechanism, transport and maneuver of the unit is made easy and convenient. It is a pleasant experience to steam garments with its height adjustable telescopic pole
- 1500-watts makes it powerful enough to steam garments and in-house furnishings
- Easy to carry and steam with its tilt and roll’ mechanism
- Convenient to operate with foot-operated on/off switch
- Ideal of small or midsized business but not for individuals
Conair garment steamer comes with 1500-watts power with a steam pause feature. Has an inbuilt advanced steaming system to get it to up to speed of high velocity steaming in 35-45 seconds. Comes with height adjustable telescopic pole.
The 360 degree rotate enabled garment hanger along with height adjustable telescopic pole make steaming more convenient. The large capacity 80-ounce water tank with its easy to fill and auto shut off feature when the water gets too low is worth mentioning.
- Powerful 1500-watts steam in quick 45-seconds
- 360 degree rotate enabled garment hanger
- Auto shutoff feature when water level gets too low
- Too big to carry
8. PureSteam Duo Iron & Pressurized Garment Steamer – Heavy Duty 1600-Watt Power with 1 Liter Water Tank, Built-In Ironing Board, and Deluxe Garment Hanger with Clips
With its 2-in 1 Iron and Steamer, PureSteam makes it convenient to switch between steaming and ironing. It has a temperature dial option that lets users adjust temperature based on the type of fabric such as silk, wool, synthetic or cotton.
Ironing is much more convenient and easy on PureSteam with its built-in horizontal and vertical folding ironing board. The water tank is large with 1 liter capacity that is capable enough to provide 30 minutes of continuous steaming.
- Steam/iron combo
- Adjustable temperature dial based on fabric
- 1 liter capacity water tank for 30 minutes continuous steaming
- Ideal for businesses than individual users
The J-2000 Jiffy Garment Steamer can produce 1300 watt steaming power. It comes with a plastic outer housing for extra durability. Its gallon water caddy that securely fits in its base makes a 1.5 hour continuous steaming possible in single filling.
The 5.5-foot hose and a steam head of 6-inch makes it convenient enough to use it for wide variety of applications such as removing wrinkles in clothing, removing wallpaper and steaming bedding.
- Multipurpose usage
- Plastic housing for extra durability
- 1.5 hour continuous steaming in single fill
- No built-in hangers
- Slightly on the heavier side with 17 pounds weight
6. Rowenta IS6202 Partner of Fashion Full Size Garment Steamer with Retractable Pole and Foot Operated On-Off Switch, 1500W, Purple
With its powerful 1500-watts steam, Rowenta IS6202 is an official partner of fashion that produces professional results. Convenient, compact and comfortable to carry with its “tilt and roll” system. The removable transparent water tank with holding capacity of 81 oz enables Rowenta IS6202 to provide up to an hour of continuous steaming.
The foot-operated on/off switch along with telescopic pole that has a built-in hanger makes garment steaming job much easier. Its unique steam distribution system and Rowenta sole plates that enable even heat distribution are definitely worth a special mention.
- Unique stream distribution techniques resulting in better irons
- Easy to maneuver and operate with its telescopic pedal and foot operated on/off switch
Steamfast SF-407 Fabric Steamer gets on to the job in 45 seconds and brings life into fabrics within no time. Apart from making garments wrinkle free, its attachable fabric brush dusts away particles such as lint, hair and loose threads. Provides 45 minutes continuous steam with the help of its 40-ounce removable water tank.
The attachable fabric brush dusts away particles such as lint, hair and loose threads. Steaming is made easy by hooking the garments to its clothes hanger hook that is easily accessible and rust free.
- Less expensive.
- Fabric brush to dust away particles
- Quick 45 seconds to get on to the job
- No garment clip and crease tool
4. Rowenta GS6020 Compact Valet Full Size Garment and Fabric Steamer with Foot Operated On-Off Switch, 1550-Watt, Blue
Rowenta GS6020 comes with a powerful 1550 watts steam. Has a stylish look and swanky design with tilt and roll system. Gets on to the job quickly within 60 seconds. The extra-large transparent water tank enables it to provide up to one and half hours of continuous, prolonged steam.
Tilt and roll system makes it easy to transport. Safe to use with its auto safety feature that shuts off the unit when the tank runs dry of water. Price ranges from $95 to $100.
- Unique design to streamline performance
- Tilt and roll feature for easy transport
- Safe with auto turn off feature
Steamfast SF-510 is 1500-watts garment steamer. It has an attachable fabric brush along with clothes hanger that is collapsible.
An effective and reliable steamer that gets on to the job in quick 45 seconds. It also has a fabric brush that dusts away particles such as lint, hair. Makes garment steaming convenient with its clothes hanger which provides required support for clothes while steaming. The integrated cord wrap makes storage much more convenient.
- Quickly gets on to the job in 45 seconds
- Easy and convenient to move and store with hits large back wheels and integrated cord wrap
- Less expensive
- Foot operated on/off switch unavailable
- Comes without garment clip and crease tool
Steamfast SF-520 provides 1500-watts powerful steam. Unit turn on time in 45 seconds. It is with 70-ounce capacity water tank that enables it to produce 63 minutes continuous steam. Large wheels with integrated cord wrap made available.
Gets on to the job in quick 45 seconds. Its large wheels and integrated cord wrap make it more convenient to maneuver and store. While the attachable fabric brush dusts away unwanted particles, the quickly collapsible hanger provides support to garment while steaming and is convenient to store. Price range is between $60 and $65.
- Less expensive
- Convenient to store
- Easy to maneuver
- Gets on to the job quickly in 45 seconds
- Comes without foot operate power on/off switch
- No garment clip and crease tool
1. Steam And Go Xsteam Master Professional Garment Steamer, Heavy Duty Powerful Fabric Steamer, 1500W, Red with Black
Steam And Go Xsteam comes with multiple features that are unavailable in other steamers of this price range. Its 1.5 liter water translucent water tank enables it to produce 50 minutes of continuous steam. The unit gets turned off when it is too hot or running short of water. Its patented “cool touch” feature reduces the surface temperature.
Best in the class with multiple features in the price range of $80 to $85. Safe and convenient to use without worrying about water running short as the unit gets turned off automatically if the unit is too hot or unit runs short of water.
- Less expensive when compared to the multiple features that are made available
- Safe to use with the auto shut off feature
- Does not have in-built power cord wrap